Root & Leaf (hereafter referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”) welcomes you. We are committed to protecting your personal information and privacy. Please read the below information carefully to understand our practices in the collection, handling, use and protection of your information (“User information”) in connection with the online services (the “Service” or “Services”) provided by R&L to you (“user”, “you” or “your”).
R&L collects the following types of information for the purpose of delivering our Services to you and optimizing our Services.
- Personal Information – including your name, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, physical address, phone number or other personal identifying information provided by you or available publicly;
- Wellness Information – including your medical conditions, goals and other information related to your health and wellness;
- Payment Data – including your credit card number, credit card holder name, credit card expiration date and billing address;
- Order History – including the Services purchased by you in the past;
- Activity – including IP addresses, browser type, browser language, referring pages, pages browsed, shopping cart history, exit pages, preferences collected through “cookie” technology (which we provide you the option to reject permission), and third-party analytics and advertising such as Google Analytics.
- Other Information – including any information other than the types of information stated above.
R&L is in no way responsible for the policy of third-party analytics and advertising partners related to their practice in the collection and use of your information.
In compliance with our legal obligations, User Information may be used by R&L for the following business purposes:
- Administration & Operations – including account registration and management, order fulfillment, customer service and informing you of the latest updates related to our Services;
- Marketing & Promotions – including marketing & promotional communications about R&L and third-party Services and targeted advertising content;
- User Content – including the posting and sharing your reviews related to R&L products and Services provided to us via the Website, e-mail, social media and other platforms;
- Performance & Insights – including the study of anonymized and aggregated data related to your purchase history and activity, in order to better understand your needs and enhance the products and Services provided to you;
- Legal Requirements – including the disclosure of User Information if such actions are necessary to comply with the law; comply with our policies and agreements; fulfill our Service and operation needs; protect our rights, property, personnel, suppliers, sponsors, agents or licensors against legal liability; protect the safety and security of our Services.
R&L may share your information to the following third parties with the following purposes:
- Agents & Service Providers – to perform business related functions on our behalf, such as payment processing, order fulfillment, e-mail communications, customer service, and marketing services;
- Advertisers, Search Engine and Analytics Providers – to provide Services targeted to your profile and interests, and understand your purchase behavior and activity to enhance our Service offers (in the form of anonymized and aggregated data without personal identifying information);
- Buyer, Acquisitor or Seller – to facilitate asset transfer if R&L decides to buy or sell businesses and assets;
- Legal Entities – to comply with the law; comply with our policies and agreements; fulfill our Service and operation needs; protect our rights, property, personnel, suppliers, sponsors, agents or licensors against legal liability; protect the safety and security of our Services.
Storage & Security
R&L protects User information in our data storage system with strict and secure measures. We will prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of User Information in our best attempt, but we cannot guarantee security breaches from the internet especially when your information is being transferred to us. If you have be given account credentials and passwords to access R&L account and Services, please store this information safely and do not share this information with anyone.
Preferences & Rights
We do not knowingly collect User Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not give us any User Information and seek assistance from your parents or legal guardians.
When used in this Agreement, the term “including” will be deemed to be followed by the words “without limitation”.
If you have any questions about this Agreement or if you would like to update your consent related to your User Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unit 1603, 16th Floor, The L.Plaza,
367 – 375 Queen’s Road Central, Sheung Wan,
Copyright 2021 ROOT & LEAF. All rights reserved.