- Improves heart health by strengthening heart muscles, protecting the heart against oxidative stress and promoting healing of cardiac injury or trauma
- Works as a circulation tonic for heart and blood pressure problems
- Regulates blood sugar metabolism
- Provides antioxidant support
- Reduces inflammation
- Fights bacterial infections
- Promotes gut, liver and kidney health
2-3 capsules taken twice a day with meals.
Please consult your healthcare practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition.
Ingredients: 500mg Arjuna Power, Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule)
Storage: Store in a cool & dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight
Shelf Life: 24 months
Arjuna is to known promote heart health by lowering cholesterol and blood pressure.
Arjuna contains flavonoids and polyphenols which can reduce inflammation in the arteries and prevent blood clots. This purifies the arteries, improve blood circulation, regulate blood pressure and support better heart health.
Arjuna reduces blood clots and causes blood thinning as a result. Therefore, it must never be used with any anticoagulant drugs.
Arjuna can be taken regularly following the recommended dosage.
By far, no side effects of Arjuna have been proposed with evidence. However, people with heart problems are advised to consult their doctor before it. Pregnant and breastfeeding women are also not recommended to take Arjuna.