Ashwagandha, also called the Indian ginseng and the winter cherry, is one of the essential herbs in Ayurveda and used for over 3000 years. The herb contains high levels of withanolides, which contribute to many of its benefits.
Packing: 60 capsules per bottle
Buy more and save up to 10% off
- Regulates cortisol levels to reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- Boosts testosterone level and sexual health in men
- Increases muscle mass and strength
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Lowers cholesterol and triglycerides
- Prevents and treats certain types of cancer
- Reduces tumor growth and inflammation
- Enhances brain functions including concentration and memory
1 capsule taken once or twice per day.
Please consult your healthcare practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition.
Ingredients: 500mg Ashwagandha Powder, Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule)
Storage: Store in a cool & dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight
Shelf Life: 24 months
Shoden® is a clinically-tested, purified extract from the leaves and roots of the Ashwagandha plant, which reduces cortisol, which is our body's main stress hormone. It is commonly taken to reduce anxiety and symptoms of depression.
Dosages of 500–600 mg per day for at least one month is recommended.
At moderate usage, Ashwagandha poses no severe harm. However, some side effects such as a slight headache, sleepiness, and fatigue may be observed in some cases.
Ashwagandha increases the testosterone level in both men and women and prevents androgen deficiency syndrome, which is also associated with female sexual dysfunction. Ashwagandha can be taken to reduce stress, improve libido and increase sex drive in women.