- Fights the common cold and the flu
- Fights infections
- Improves digestion
- Prevents nausea especially motion and morning sickness
- Provides relief for pain and inflammation such as menstrual pain and joint pain
- Reduces blood sugar and manages diabetes
- Lowers cholesterol and risk of heart diseases
- Provides antioxidant support with anti-cancer properties
- Improves brain functions
- Improves metabolism to increase fat burn and weight loss.
1-2 capsules taken once or twice a day.
Please consult your healthcare practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition.
Ingredients: 500mg Ginger Powder, Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule)
Storage: Store in a cool & dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight
Shelf Life: 24 months
Ginger is a flowering plant whose rhizome, ginger root or ginger, is widely used as a spice and a folk medicine. It is commonly used to boost immunity and aid digestion, soothing recurrent pain and discomfort in the stomach.
Ginger can treat nausea and vomiting in pregnancy. Although it is considered safe and does not cause any significant harm to the body, pregnant women should avoid taking Ginger in excessive quantities (more than 4 grams a day) and should consult a healthcare practitioner before consumption.
Using an excessive amount of ginger may cause mild heartburn or disorders of the stomach such as diarrhea. Some women taking ginger have reported extra bleeding in their menstrual cycle.
Ginger is found to reduce the blood sugar levels; therefore, it may affect the diabetes medication effects and must be taken after consultation from the doctor. Excessive quantities of Ginger should also be avoided by people with heart problems.