- Protects against oxidative stress and reduces the risk of cancer
- Fights infections and diseases
- Improves blood circulation and reduces blood clotting
- Lowers blood pressure, cholesterol and the risk of heart diseases
- Stimulates the wound healing process
- Improves brain and mental health
- Reduces inflammation and joint pain
- Improves collagen levels and joint health
- Promotes kidney health
- Protects the liver through improved detoxification
- Improves bone strength
1 capsule taken once a day.
Please consult your healthcare practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition.
Ingredients: Grape Seed Extract, Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule)
Storage: Store in a cool & dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight
Shelf Life: 24 months
Grape seed extract is made from the crushed seeds of grape plants. Grape seeds are rich in antioxidants, including proanthocyanidin, resveratrol and certain tannins which contribute to various health benefits.
Grape Seed extract can be taken daily at dosages of 300 to 800 mg.
Grape Seed has essential components that are found to be highly effective in fighting against bacteria and infectious parasites in the alimentary canal of the body.
Grape Seed extract lowers blood pressure and increases blood flow, hence it may lead to dizziness or headache in some cases. It may also reduce iron absorption.
Although Grape Seed extract does not have any severe side effects, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should avoid usage. People with hypertension and iron deficiency anemia are also advised to consult their physician before usage to avoid any possible inconvenience.