- Protects and nourishes skin and hair
- Relieves inflammation e.g. edema
- Protects the liver
- Prevents and treats certain types of cancer
- Treats stomach disorders
- Antibacterial and promotes wound healing
- Promotes bone health
- Improves mood and prevents fatigue and anxiety
- Improves cardiovascular and heart health
- Lowers blood pressure and blood glucose
- Improves lung function and treats asthma
- Improves prostate health, fertility, and erectile dysfunction in men
- Protects the kidneys
- Improves eye health
- Improves the body’s iron absorption, preventing anemia and sickle cell disease
1-2 capsules taken once or twice a day.
Please consult your healthcare practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition.
Ingredients: 500mg Moringa Powder, Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule)
Storage: Store in a cool & dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight
Shelf Life: 24 months
Moringa is also called the drumstick tree, the miracle tree, the ben oil tree, or the horseradish tree. Its antifungal, antiviral, antidepressant and anti-inflammatory properties lead to a wide range of uses from health and beauty to preventing and treating diseases.
Moringa can be used every day for its incredible medicinal properties. Although Moringa is likely safe with a low risk of side effects, we suggest to follow our recommended daily dosage.
If taken in large quantities, Moringa may upset the stomach and lead to conditions of heartburn, gaseous distension, diarrhea, headaches and nausea.
Moringa is considered safe and scientifically proven to increase breast milk. Moringa leaves are a natural galactagogue, a substance that promotes the flow of a mother’s milk and is therefore great for breastfeeding mothers.
Using Moringa may lead to a lower heart rate in people who already have heart problems since it contains alkaloids that lower the blood flow. It may also interfere with fertility and uterine contractions in women. If you are pregnant or have the above concerns, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking moringa.